Thursday, June 24, 2010

No Pictures?!

Yeah, sorry about that. But, my camera's missing in action and that's kinda sad because i had an absolutely hilarious photo of my friend dancing to the Spice Girls. Have you seen something like that? It's almost like cross-dressing, just weird. The night that happened, last Saturday, was also my birthday! And oh boy, do I have some stuff to post about that!
There was a lotta stuff, and I'm thankful for it all. There were two large sets of colored pencils and pastels, which definitely expands my palette of colors. Later over the weekend I got some drawing books and finally Bristol Board! :0 So yeah, I will be shaping up my artistic skills this summer. Also, I got some money and the complete season 2 of Avatar on DVD! That may sound like a dorky thing to flip out over, but REJOICE! REJOICE!
Man, there's so much news for Airbender that I'm not sure if I'll remember it all, and if I do that I'll feel dumb because I'll have someone complain of not having all the cool stuff. So, here's the deal: Check out the Avatar wiki for all sorts of news, including new pics and a TV spot with MOMO! Finally! Here's a link to the very first clip of the movie on Yahoo movies. I love that website just because it's so useful for everything movies-related. And don't worry, Sokka is DEFINITELY starting to liven up in these new TV spots. And last but not least, the release date has been moved a day early: July 1. Yeah, that's not big, but still!
If I find the camera, there will soon be a new pic of my latest and greatest artwork! So you have something to look forward too now!

No comments:

Post a Comment