Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let It Be Summer

Ah... Finally. No stress... no school... no homework... Or so we kids and teenagers wnat it to be. Lately, I've been gettign the vibe that we're still going to be doing academic work, like being forced to read and stuff >:-p. Yeah, eek. Well, I have my devoted fans(of the blog anyways, there aren't many, if at all) to serve as a witnes to these covers:





As you can see, these are some cool-sounding fantasy titles, and they've been out for a while, but apparently I've picked up the urge to start a private library or something. The Warrior Heir, which I've finished, is very well written if you like fantasy in a modern setting, and I'm just getting into The Alchemyst so I can't provide feedback yet. I personally hope the sequel to The Warrior Heir, The Wizard Heir, expands the large palette of great fantasy exhibited in the first one. It has a lot of potential, and I really hope that fanfics aren't the ones that live up to this.
I have a large list of books I'm going to buy, once I get the required money, of course. To name a few, there is The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Chronicles of Narnia(the big fat black book that has all seven), the first four Harrys in hardback, Dragonology, 100 Movies to See Before You Die, and obviously the other installments in the books described above.
Plus, my blog has undergone some updates, as if you couldn't already tell. I like this format because it makes it a bit smoother in the feel of it, and the notebook page in the background says... well, you can tell. So, I don't have a pic of my latest and greatest composition yet, but it is coming soon. It's done by the way, so it won't be too large of a wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment