Thursday, June 3, 2010

He Is Royalty, After All

Make way for Dastan, Prince of Persia! Now as a minfigure!



So for those of you who have been paying attention to Lego's marketing and new sets, you will know this was the cheapest set in the Prince of Persia line. And, there probably won't be any more until the second PoP movie comes out. Oh yeah, that's right, there's gonna be a second one! Jerry Bruckheimer has signed a deal to make a trilogy of these movies, which is a little weird because the fourth game in the Sands of Time world, The Forgotten Sands, is out now. That's gonna be one of the big things I want for my B-day coming up on the 19, that and the Complete Season 2 set of Avatar on DVD. Go ahead and call me a nerd, but this is what I like, so deal with it.
So, back to these guys. Dastan is obviously the one with the two wickedly awesome swords, but the others are Hassansins, real BA villains in the movie. The one with the spikes on his hands and shoulders is Setam, an awesome member who can shoot spikes from his gloves and throws tons of them. The other, with the ax, well... I don't know his name, but he was cool in the movie as well. The best Hassansin is Zolm, the leader and handler of snakes. Supposedly, he can throw them out of his sleeves!
My aunt gave me some news about publishing. She has a friend who published her third book recently, so I can get details about the process now! Woo-hoo!
So, take a look at these:



These are some minifigure stands I came up with myself. Unfortunately, I don't have the parts to make 80 of them, so only the best of my collection can make it on these, be they the rarest or coolest. I'll give you the rankings next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment