Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm In A Tree...

...Not on a boat!



Hello! I'm in a tree!
Well, technically not right now, but I'm in the same tree about five times a day, sometimes sleeping in it even. My sister likes to climb up in it too, much to my irritation. I mean, have you guys ever climbed a tree? It's not something you write down steps to, right? Apparently, she requires step-by-step instructions as to how to move every little arm or leg. And when it comes to taking a risk, the ride ends there.
I don't know about her, but I like to swing freely in it. It's peaceful up there, plus its fun to find different places to sit and lay, though most of the places have forks in the branches, and so press into... uncomfortable areas.
Plus, check this picture out!



This is a picture of about 73 minifigures. Yes, I'm throwing in the towel in building and simply building my collection of minifigures. most of them are licensed characters, like a whole bunch of Indy and Star Wars. But, some original Lego themes are there too, like Johnny Thunder(some wannabe Aussie Indy), Mars, and Movies.
Tomorrow i will have pics up of some new Prince of Persia minifigs that I'm buying, plus some stands I making for some select favorites out of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment