Sunday, May 9, 2010

To me, my fishies!

As you can very well see, there is a lot of new stuff on my blog today. Well, I added it last night but I doubt you guys waited up all night to look at it. But still, these fishies are AMAZING! The widget is by an Adam Bowman(Don't worry, I've never heard of him either), and they are absolutely positively awesome. You just hover you cursor in front of them, and TA-DA! Fake, firebending- no, wait, wrong pun. They follow you around. It seemed a shame to box them up on the side of my blog, so I moved their aquarium to a space above the posts. Hope you enjoy!
So in other news, I just keep cranking out idea after idea. I've conceived a new topic for a trilogy, a new play script, drawing compositions, and related things galore. Plus, I've signed on to DeviantArt now, though I'm not sure how to upload my stuff on there yet. Once I figure out how, however, I will let you guys know. Plus, the emoticons there are pretty sweet.

W.E.15 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment