Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just So You Know



I've made some changes to my Summer Movies list. If only my teachers knew I had a movie list instead of a reading list. HA!
-Oceans -Prince of Persia -The Last Airbender -Iron Man 2 -Robin Hood -THe Sorcerer's Apprentice -The Karate Kid -Grown Ups
I recommend the Yahoo Summer Movie Guide for referencing info on all your favorites coming out this summer. Great photos, clips, trailers, pics, synopsises. Did I really just write that word?
Plus, there's another epic Avatar fanart on DeviantArt I've got to share(see above for all you people who don't understand) I personally dislike Twilight with a fever, so I had to post this! And, DeviantArt is awesome anyways, so check it out, and once again, I am working hard on uploading my stuff.

"You complete me!"(Robert Downey Jr. is saying my goodbye his time :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment