Friday, May 28, 2010

Guess What I"m Going to Do Saturday!


I'm hittin' the movies, that's what! So me and a few of my buddies are planning to see Prince of Persia(if not already guessed by the giant poster of Prince Dastan up front on this post) on Saturday, and although it's a Mattinae, or however you spell that word, it's still going to be awesome to spend the first real day of summer hanging with my pals.
Speaking of summer starting, does anybody else notice all these weird celebration thingys they do on TV? I've heard stuff like, "the kick-off for summer!" "the unofficial start of summer!" "First real movie of the summer" Well, maybe the last one wasn't too bad, since it was on an Iron Man 2 TV spot. plus, there is a really convenient pairing of movies this weekend. Sex and the City 2 is premiering(ick), so the girls and guys can go see separate movies. That's exactly what my family's doing. Oh, you just gotta love summer. And it's only just started!

Good-bye for now, my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment