Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sorry for the Sideways





Okay, I know the top one's sideways, but this is a huge project. We did these silhouettes in art class, and well, I obviously filled mine with bunches of random stuff. Go ahead, take a look, though I'm not sure if you can read the writing on it. And yes, that's in my room. Don't make fun of it either!
So summer has officially started for me. Well, as of tomorrow. Today was my last day, so I had to say goodbye to everyone and such. Actually, only four or so of my friends gave an actual farewell, so I'm a little frustrated. But hey, if they're friends, then you can always talk to them. Speaking of which, I'm going to throw a special shout-out to one of my best friends, Erin, so everyone say what's up. *what's up!* Sorry if that freaks you other readers out, but I like to say hi to my friends. Back off!
Prince of Persia is due to come out Friday, and I'm scrambling to schedule a day that my friends can get together and see it. I'm actually making an effort to get together with some this summer, so I'm feeling pretty good.
See ya later, and next time I'm have some stuff about my art over the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment