Saturday, May 15, 2010

Suit up!




So as all of you devoted fans of my blog know, two of the movies on my summer movie list are out now. And, just last night, I got to see one of the top-ranked!
So, here's my review of Iron Man 2. *SPOILERS ALERT* The plot is definitely fast-paced, and that always keeps an audience interested, right? There is just the right amount of suspense and action. Plenty of gorgeous actions shots and sequences, let me tell you. And with lots of new upgrades to the suit, Tony Stark is better than ever. The villain, Whiplash, is a great addition to the screen, and those whips?! That's one BA super-villain for ya. All in all, four and a half stars!
The trailers for Robin Hood and Prince of Persia are still looking great. (the link for PoP is sadly not one to the trailers :-()
Oh man, I'll have to raise a fortune to see all the great movies premiering this summer. *faint*
And for my daily Inheritance Cycle report(cue corny new music), I've officially read the new chapter included in the paperback edition of Brisingr. Oh, didn't you hear? The paperback version has a new chapter from Inheritance Book 4 called "King Cat." It reveals a werecat king, the start of book 4(a battle!), grudging attitude towards Angela, and the overall importance and bitterness of werecat society.
SO EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment