Saturday, May 22, 2010

Comic Book HYPE!



Aaah! Okay, don't freak out. After seeing Iron Man 2 and developing even more writing ideas(sigh), I found a website I must have been blind not to think of before: Marvel Comics wiki. Go ahead, call me a nerd, dweeb, a person with no life. But, I just like looking up stuff about characters from franchises I like. And so, the top people I searched on there was:

-Venom -Iron Man -Black Widow -Felicia Hardy -Spider Man

Not much, as you can see. I have a very tunnel-like range of likes and dislikes when it comes to comics. It's weird, because not a lot of forms of franchises do that to me.
And summer's coming! I'm able to exempt all finals, and in case yo don't know what that means, I can skip them! I might just get out a week early as a matter of fact. Oh, by the way, don't think I'm leaving without an Avatar pic! Check this out!



HAGS guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment