Friday, April 9, 2010

A Summer set for Movies

I know, i know, I haven't been on in a while, but that's because I didn't think anyone would want to read something weird that I wrote just because I was bored.
That's my hobby and I don't think many people enjoy it. But even though summer's only a few months away, I've still seen some pretty awesome trailers and posters for some movies I am going to try SO HARD to se this summer. To name a few:
-The Last Airbender-The live-action adaptation of the amazing hit series, the movie follows the adventures of the Avatar, Aang, and the first part of his efforts to battle the fire nation and restore balance to a world at war.
(I already know this is gonna be awesome, I've seen too many trailers)
-Prince of Persia-An adventuresome man finds a dagger that reverses time, and finds himself racing against time to battle the forces of evil in a medeival Persia setting.
(This is basically an awesome looking fantasy I've never heard of before; what more can you ask for?)
-Oceans-A great compilation of this section of nature and all of its glory
(I'm a sucker for great natural settings)
-Robin Hood-the classic
(Need i say more?)
Hopefully, these will all prove to be great movies! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment