Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello... once again

I just had to throw out that title, as it was a pun from the Avatar commentaries I have here. I just want to say sorry for not posting, but my life's not all that interesting yet. That is if you bypass the dragon obsession.
So anyway, I'm almost through with an awesome series that I have referred to my friends and described as, "Percy Jackson mixed with the Inheritance Cycle." This is none other than the Fablehaven series... Ever heard of it?




So anyways, this series has some crazy stuff, like a demon dragon who has been disguised as a human, a shadow plague, a dark dryad, a seven-headed, ten-tailed panther with snakes on its back, and more.
Plus, the Avatar Season 1 Collector's Edition is coming out in honor of the movie, and I am so going to Best buy as soon as possible to buy it! Thank goodness it comes out after my birthday!
See ya guys later("Water Tribe...")

P.S. Sorry for those two Sokka puns above. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment