Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's... Threee-Deee...

Maybe that was a little too cheesy, but it was worth it, compared to my reactions to other 3D movies. Avatar's effects were alright, but they were demolished by How To Train Your Dragon, where the landscapes seemed to engulf you. It was a freakin' good movie too, what with the awesome plot and dragons. Some call it the movie Eragon was supposed to be.
Whoops, I'm going off topic. So anyway, I found this awesome new trailer with exceptional new footage, like the Blue Spirit, Princess Yue speaking, komodo rhinos(which aren't as good as they should be, cuz they don't even have horns!), new airbending, and FANG! Roku's AWESOME DRAGON!!! So now I hear that The Last Airbender will be released in 3D. In 3D! In flippin' 3D!!!
Then again, I don't know many fans of avatar who are as estatic about the show as I am. Well, a girl at my school and her boyfriend are, so... I'm not alone! All I can do is wait... And think about how awesome Book 2 and Book 3 will look as movies.

See ya guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment