Thursday, April 29, 2010

Like the Writing Freak I am.

So I just want to say thanks to all of you who follow this post... Oh, who am I kidding? I'm less popular than a haystack! Wait, they have a figure of speech named after them, so, I... I really am less popular than a haystack!
Well, that probably sounded really weird. But, like the writing freak I am, I have come up with the rough contours for a story I think could be my greater besides the one I'm trying to get revised and published. It's has a very interesting angst/revenge plot-line, and from the way I'm working it out, it is going to be quite long! and I'm not yet decided on whether it will be fantasy or not. By the way, I'm planning on reading(insert British accent here) The Count of Monte Cristo over the summer, instead of paying close attention to it in class. Because if you're forced to read, what good is it? That's probably why most teenagers won't read a lot.
Peace out suckers, bu-kack!

1 comment:

  1. Are you still writing? Are you still blogging?
    I myself am a writer:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=shatterbreath&x=0&y=0
    and I'm very interested in you works.

    ReplyDelete