Saturday, July 24, 2010

IT'S BACK!

Check out this website if you want to learn more, but here I was, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I notice an update on the Avatar wiki. It mentions something called Avatar: Legend of Kora, and all of a sudden I'm thrust into an Avatar wonderland!
Premiering next year(not sure what month, people), is a brand new series that follows the events of our favorite Nick show: Avatar. A new Avatar, new cities, and of course new people(the gang isn't in this one)! Mike and Bryan are working on it as well, so rest assured that it's going to be a hit. I'm excited now!
So here's the big part of this post that I promised yesterday!



Yep, it's Sorcerer's Apprentice. This won't take long, because I don't want to spoil this for those people hoping to see it.
I highly recommend seeing this movie if you're a fan of fantasy. There's great use of magical instruction, artifacts, and mythology. The characters could use a bit more development, but they're so caught up in the story that you seem to ignore those tiny flaws. The affects are spectacular, and the story flows at a logical pace, doing some unexpected stuff. There's something for everyone here too: romance, action, magic... You know, all the good stuff! Bottom line: go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment