Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Now time for the slow dance...

I am REALLY confused. Alyx broke up with me... again. Not even a week, this time. I don't understand anything now, so I'm trying to isolate myself from her to minimize the worry and hurt. I won't get too personal on here, so don't walk away now.
Anyway, I think I may be close to taking a big leap in the process of publishing my book. Well, it's a draft now of course, but that's what I'm hoping it will become. Also, I may start drawing a huge mural of a dragon or two, maybe just a single, red one. Or maybe not. Oh, I don't know!
Plus, I signed up for Fanfiction.net now, and I'm hoping I can write some Fanfics based on the Inheritance Cycle(woohoo!). I'll write back when I have a few. Farewell friends... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment