Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm Baaack!

So much for trying to keep up with this thing. I had completely forgot about until I found myself staring at the computer screen trying to think of something to do.
In other, news, my girlfriend Alyx, who I managed not to mention in the past four months we were dating, decided to break up with me about a week ago. I am really confused though, because she says she still likes me and everything we did, so I'll just have to wait and see.
In better news, I am, for the most part finished with the draft of my first book(or so i hope it will become) and are attempting to print it.
I'll try and post more on this though, besides the fact that I have three places I enter personal notes, messages, or ideas: my journal, my writing binder, and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment