Monday, September 7, 2009

Chilling on Labor Day

To be honest, I'm not really sure my family has ever done a lot on labor day. Well, we might go over to my Nana's had have a cookout there, but we don't really set up a vacation for two or three days(duh).
Anyways, I've started reading Brisingr by Christopher Paolini. He said that this book became so big that he needed to make the series four books instead of three, so I'm really not sure where this book will go. Christopher's Inheritance series was a ig source of inspiration form e to get off my butt and start writing, and to take it seriously.
My magic usage is a little more natural though. It deals with the fix Chinese elements and one other. This way I connect more natural forms of energy and life to the magic, instead of using thoughts(do you get it?). See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment